Official Lone Wolf Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Lone Wolf Guild Forums

“I'm nothing but a lone wolf, misunderstood and labeled to be dangerous.”

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali!

Go down 
+3
nekroskoma
1bladeking
Damali
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Damali
Admin
Damali

Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali!   Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 am

Hello!

My Main character on Dofus is named Damali, and she is the guild leader of Lone Wolf. She is a Sram. I also have 4 other characters, Gommorah, Basheba, Natiq and Isis-eset.

IRL, my name is Natiq. I am an artist living in the eastern USA. I am working on a manga called, Full Circle and eventually hope to release a second one called, Darkholme's Paradise.

I cound out about dofus on DeviantArt.com where I found the artwork of the character designer. I played it once and was hooked.

If you see me around Dofus, please feel free to say hi. I love doing dungeons and emote hunts. Cya on Dofus. ^_^

Natiq...

“I guess I'm pretty much of a lone wolf. I don't say I don't like people at all but, to tell you the truth I only like it then if I have a chance to look deep into their hearts and their minds. -Bella Lugosi-”

Last edited by Damali on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot signature.)
Back to top Go down
http://lastquantum.xanga.com/
1bladeking

1bladeking

PostSubject: Enter the Arrowlyn a.k.a DIN   Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Hey everybody,
Okay, first things first. Although my avatar is a girl, I am a guy. I am on almost any and every day. I don't have many friends so I get friends online. I think that I have a horrible life, but then against most people think they do too. I have another character named Lunarius, but it is rare that I use him. Both of my avatar are Cra. I don't know why, but for some reason I am OBSESSED with archery although it is rare that I do it in real life. I remember this one time, me and my friends had a contest to see who could hit the smallest target with a hunting bow and I hit a little ketchup packet bounce I enjoy having fun, but I am really laid back. It takes me a while to trust you. Trust is something that is important to me.
Some of my hobbies include playing all things Rock Band on EXPERT. I have only had the game since Christmas and I have been playing on Expert for about 3-4 months. I sing outside of the game. Not exactly the manliest thing but I plan on playing electric guitar. I enjoy writing and drawing. I write poetry and I am hoping to have a book published in a few years. My drawings are horrible, but I am still learning. I hope that people enjoy my ideas. Well... I guess that is it. At the moment, I am F2P but I will do my best to help if you need anything. See you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nekroskoma

nekroskoma

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali!   Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:35 pm

finding one of the lead artists on devart is also one of the ways i got on dofus, on of his pic of a sac is the reason i decided to try that class and have played as one ever since
Back to top Go down
http://nekroskoma.livejournal.com/
ellifain

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali!   Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Hello all. I have two characters on Dofus at the moment, a Sacrier named Ellifain and an Iop named Cattibrie. In real life, I am a 19 year old college student currently attending The Ohio State University. My boyfriend also plays Dofus under the name Huffme (dont laugh lol, its his last name then his first and middle initial) Very Happy If you would like to know anything else just let me know =D.
Back to top Go down
SKRE

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali!   Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:39 am

Hi I am Skre one of the second in command of Lone Wolf. My main character is Skre he is a lvl 75 sadi who i love to destroy dungeons with Twisted Evil. I also have a lvl 61 osa i dont use anymore except for marketing and potions he was my original character with whom i met Damali. I have since developed a full on love affair with my sadi and play almost if not every day. IRL I amm a 33 yr old male who is married with 1 kid i adopted. I work as a paint manager of an Ace hardware and for the most part life is good. I enjoy helping out lots of people on dofus and have been known to give away lots of free stuff and help friends buy things. In general I am very easy going cuss a little kill a lot and love to play ....Thats me in a nutshell....cya on the battlefield....look for me in a dungeon near you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Death Church

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali!   Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:19 am

my name is jordan i am 18 years old turn 19 dec 26. i like having fun haha not really anything puts me down. i like helping ppl before my self in the game and out of it. i have five characters i us them all often rudimentary lvl 50 ecaflip masterbation lvl 40 intel iop zombiepiggy lvl 39 sacrier monkey-nut lvl 42 enu and urinate lvl 11 sadida :] if any of you need help don't be afriad to ask me
Back to top Go down
SkyeFyre

SkyeFyre

PostSubject: Sup Skyefyre here   Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi,

My main character on the game is Skyefyre and i also use carl's (skre or greenbud) account on occasion. IRL my name is Brian Pohl, carl is a friend of mine and we both work at our local ace hardware. I am eighteen years old and just graduated from high school, I am also and eagle scout in the boy scouts of america. I am a theatre techie i do lights in the local theatre's and plan on attending college to study lighting design. I am new to this game but don't insult me I am a gamer at heart and will rape you on warcraft( been playing mmorpg's long before WOW even existed). I play late at night most of the time. If your ever in Asheville NC, look me up I'm always around and ready to party at the drop of a hat.

Feel free to email me at techieisgod@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali!   Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Lone Wolf. I'm Damali!
Page 1 of 1