Official Lone Wolf Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Lone Wolf Guild Forums

“I'm nothing but a lone wolf, misunderstood and labeled to be dangerous.”

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does being a Lone Wolf mean to you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1bladeking

1bladeking

What does being a Lone Wolf mean to you? Empty
PostSubject: What does being a Lone Wolf mean to you?   What does being a Lone Wolf mean to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:21 pm

To me, being a Lone Wolf means being able to stand on your own. You can do what you need to do alone, but you know that you have your family behind you. To me, this is a really good group. We treat everyone like family and that is important in a guild. If you don't have a family, let alone someone to trust, how can you learn to stand alone? Everyone needs a starting push, whether it be a gentle nudge or a full force tackle. We all need to be there for one another, but we also need to learn to stand on our own and just GO. Well... I think that is all the time I have for now. If any of this sounds weird, it is because I am really out of it at the moment and I am not thinking straight Shocked Well... see ya later!

X~_~DIN~_~X

Last edited by 1bladeking on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : signature absence)
Back to top Go down
Damali
Admin
Damali

What does being a Lone Wolf mean to you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does being a Lone Wolf mean to you?   What does being a Lone Wolf mean to you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:19 pm

To me, being a Lone Wolf means to be able to stand alone when it is needed... to be able to use your best judgement and not having to wait for someone else to do it for you. A lone wolf also knows when it is to his best advantage to run with the pack. And even though a lone wolf may prefer solitude, he will never abandon his pack and is always loyal, even while staying true to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://lastquantum.xanga.com/

What does being a Lone Wolf mean to you?
Page 1 of 1