Official Lone Wolf Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Lone Wolf Guild Forums

“I'm nothing but a lone wolf, misunderstood and labeled to be dangerous.”

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Party for "The Man"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1bladeking

1bladeking

A Party for "The Man" Empty
PostSubject: A Party for "The Man"   A Party for "The Man" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Okay, I know that we are all missing Damali right? SO... why don't we throw him a welcome back party? Sure, this will probably be the first thing he sees on here... but who cares? I would really enjoy EVERYONE in the guild participating in this if possible. We do not have a set date yet. It will most likely be the day he gets back. We will probably raid the Field Dungeon again. I don't know. I am open to suggestions. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
nekroskoma

nekroskoma

PostSubject: Re: A Party for "The Man"   A Party for "The Man" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 am

where was he, i just realized he had not been on at all this week
Back to top Go down
http://nekroskoma.livejournal.com/
1bladeking

1bladeking

PostSubject: Where is he?   A Party for "The Man" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:57 pm

He has been sick with migraines. He told me that they were painful. I don't know how much longer he will be out, but we can only hope that he will return to us soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Party for "The Man"   A Party for "The Man" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Party for "The Man"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Lone Wolf Guild Forums :: News and Announcements :: UPDATES and EVENTS-
Jump to: